AS 25: Prime Day Strategy with Brandon Clark who sells $350,000/month on Amazon Private Label
20 Apr 2016
Brandon joins us live on the show sells over $350,000 per month with Amazon Private Label. Brandon has been selling for almost 3 years on Amazon and started with around $15,000. He resides in Nashville, Tennessee.
In this episode, you’ll learn from Brandon:
- How to prepare for Prime Day
How to sell in the supplements category
- Risks for selling supplements on Amazon
- 12 Tips and Secrets on selling supplements
- How to grow and scale your Amazon business
- How employees locally have helped him grow the business
- Paretto’s principle and the entrepreneur
- Patents for your products on Amazon
- How to boost your Amazon reviews
- How to start a supplements business
- Prime day effectiveness and what to do
- FDA Labels with Supplements
- Dangers of going into the supplement industry on Amazon and supplements in general
- Auto-responder sequences and effectiveness in collecting emails
- How to boost your reviews
AmzSecrets Social Network of Sellers
You can watch the full interview, in HD format, in addition to unlocking the secrets in this episode as well as HUNDREDS of other epic Amazon secrets, live mastermind, with AmzSecrets VIP.
Brandon’s contact info for consulting:
Are you a successful seller? Get in touch!
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Sell Your Amazon Business?
If you own an E-commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. I have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious selling your Amazon business and moving on to something new, then please send me a PM with some basic details about your business or please share this post with someone you think might be a great fit.