AS 36: Jim Cockrum Pulls 25 Million per year Revenue selling on Amazon and Beyond
20 Jul 2016
In this podcast, full of golden nuggets, we talk about business strategy, Amazon strategy, entrepreneurship, life-style businesses, life, and how Jim built his businesses from zero 13 years ago, all the way to 25 million a year revenue.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to quit your day job
- How to scale your business to 25 Million
- How to be ethical in business
- How to build the highest quality of business
- Making better decisions for long term businesses
- How to sell more on eBay
- The vision of Jim, aspirations, scaling the business
- How family, and a wife, is the secret to building epic businesses
- Why reputation is key for building successful businesses
- How to scale and choose employees
- How partnerships should be made
- The oprah effect and what it can do for your business
- Amazon strategies and secrets
- Multi-channel building
And much more!
Helpful links for kings:
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
I am looking for more guests to come on the show. Recommend someone!