AS 36: Jim Cockrum Pulls 25 Million per year Revenue selling on Amazon and Beyond
20 Jul 2016
In this podcast, full of golden nuggets, we talk about business strategy, Amazon strategy, entrepreneurship, life-style businesses, life, and how Jim built his businesses from zero 13 years ago, all the way to 25 million a year revenue.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to quit your day job
- How to scale your business to 25 Million
- How to be ethical in business
- How to build the highest quality of business
- Making better decisions for long term businesses
- How to sell more on eBay
- The vision of Jim, aspirations, scaling the business
- How family, and a wife, is the secret to building epic businesses
- Why reputation is key for building successful businesses
- How to scale and choose employees
- How partnerships should be made
- The oprah effect and what it can do for your business
- Amazon strategies and secrets
- Multi-channel building
And much more!
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Sell Your Amazon Business?
If you own an E-commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. I have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious selling your Amazon business and moving on to something new, then please send me a PM with some basic details about your business or please share this post with someone you think might be a great fit.