AS 39: Cynthia Stine is the Queen of Amazon Seller Anti-Suspension
27 Jul 2016
Cythia Stine came on the podcast today, and shared tons of golden nuggets on anti-suspension, scaling your Amazon business, pitfalls of Amazon, and many epic topics. Cynthia Stine is a consultant, Amazon seller and author of the award-winning book “Suspension Prevention: Get Reinstated and Protect Your Amazon Seller Account.” She helps sellers clean up their accounts and avoid problems with Amazon.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to scale your Amazon business up like Cynthia to 19+ VA’s
- How Cynthia scaled her business up in the Philippines
- How to build better, more effective teams
- Techniques to scale your business, software Cynthia uses
- How to stay in the white-hat side of Amazon private label, retail arbitrage, and wholesaling
- Case studies of what not to do, and how to get out of those sticky areas
- How to improve seller feedback
- Seeing past physical metrics, and understanding where the hidden metrics are on selling on Amazon
- How to improve listing quality
- What things are allowed, and not allowed in product photos
- Safety and Health issues covered
- How Cynthia began in the space of Anti-Suspension and grew it to become a high demand segment
- Improve your selling metrics, warehouse teams
And much more!
Transcript coming soon!
Helpful links for kings:
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
I am looking for more guests to come on the show. Recommend someone!