AS 42: Amy Feierman on Better Retail Arbitrage Automation and Wholesale Amazon
04 Aug 2016
Amy Feierman comes on the show today. She is a full-time wife, mom, and entrepreneur living in Pennsylvania. Her success stems from building systems so others complete tasks while she focuses on the bigger picture, spends time with her family, and lives the lifestyle she wants. (Apologies with the audio, we used secondary audio track as the main one failed to record)
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Amy’s journey as an entreprenuer
- How she went from eBay to Amazon
- How she scaled her retail arbitrage business using automation and tools
- What tools does Amy use for quickly scaling
- How to scale the retail arbitrage and wholesale business models while selling on Amazon & eBay
- What tasks she outsources to her virtual assistants, and specific ways she does so
- What tasks to outsource involving Amazon FBA
- What permissions are allowed to give to virtual assistants within Amazon seller central
- What reports you need to run
- How to quickly teach a VA, and scale your Amazon business
- How to sell Grocery on Amazon, and strategies for doing so
- Books Amy recommends
- Strategies for retail arbitrage and wholesale
- Brand vs. selling what sells
And much more
Contact Amy Feirman:
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
Come on the show - I am looking for more kings to come on the show. Give back, share expertise. Network like no other with large exposure.