AS 53: How to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores with Tim Bush
08 Sep 2016
Timothy Bush came on the show today and shared a ton of epic golden nuggets on how to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores. Tim Bush is the owner of TLB Consulting, a company that specializes in helping small to medium sized companies break into big box retail.
What we talked about:
- How to get into costco
- Tim’s journey, starting his own businesses
- Strategies on how to get into Costco
- Strategies on how to get into Walmart
- Sales divisions for small to medium small businesses
- Types of products that get into big retail, how your product fits in with the store fit
- How to price your products for big retail
- What to do at tradeshows?
- Best ways to collect tradeshow information
- Strategies for tradeshows
- How long it will take to get into big retail
- Thoughts on the retail sector, dying or growing?
- How you can grow your brand in retail
- How to followup in tradeshows
- Tactics for tradeshows
- Pricing your products correctly for big retail
- Always quoting tripple net
- What is tripple net
- Logisitics of retail, costco
- Recommendations for your brand
- When to start the process of going into retail
And much more!
Helpful links for kings:
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
Suspended On Amazon - Sometimes kings get suspended. We've helped 100's get back. We offer a no-risk, money back guarantee and are available around the clock.