AS 53: How to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores with Tim Bush
08 Sep 2016
Timothy Bush came on the show today and shared a ton of epic golden nuggets on how to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores. Tim Bush is the owner of TLB Consulting, a company that specializes in helping small to medium sized companies break into big box retail.
What we talked about:
- How to get into costco
- Tim’s journey, starting his own businesses
- Strategies on how to get into Costco
- Strategies on how to get into Walmart
- Sales divisions for small to medium small businesses
- Types of products that get into big retail, how your product fits in with the store fit
- How to price your products for big retail
- What to do at tradeshows?
- Best ways to collect tradeshow information
- Strategies for tradeshows
- How long it will take to get into big retail
- Thoughts on the retail sector, dying or growing?
- How you can grow your brand in retail
- How to followup in tradeshows
- Tactics for tradeshows
- Pricing your products correctly for big retail
- Always quoting tripple net
- What is tripple net
- Logisitics of retail, costco
- Recommendations for your brand
- When to start the process of going into retail
And much more!
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
Come on the show - I am looking for more kings to come on the show. Give back, share expertise. Network like no other with large exposure.