I am new to this group. I have been assigned the task of getting our Amazon account reinstated. I have over-researched at this point and really need some help. I have no idea which route to take.
We were doing great and then we got a couple of messages- I can post them if anyone wants to see them.
Our employee at the time was handling all Amazon business. It was all new to her and unfortunately for us we realized she was the WRONG person to be handling Amazon. We had no idea what we/she was getting into and trusted her to read all the guidelines etc.
She appealed and did it all wrong from what I can tell.
SO we have been suspended for a year now. Can someone help me do this? We would prefer to just reopen the old account and not have to play games with IP addresses or whatever else is out there.
We really need this to happen- This suspension has killed our sales
The AmzSecrets team can help you get unsuspended on amazon as we have helped 100’s of sellers.
- 1/3 the cost of competition
- Guaranteed un-suspension or your money back
- We are the only company to offer a money back guarantee
- We are around the clock helping sellers from all countries.
It’s a combo of things. Most common
– listing on wrong condition and/or wrong asin (ex gated beauty listed in “everything else”)
– metrics issues (pre confirming shipments, late shipments, not answering buyer messages timely seem to be most common)
– multiple asin complaints
– stealth accounts that get linked
Often it’s like a snowstorm- you see the chill, the rain, hail, a little snow flurries, OMG snowpocalypse suspensions
The thing is, az gives you time to fix metrics etc but most don’t
I do appeals
My site is on my fb page
First, why suspended?
Next, did you ever appeal? (Many think they appealed but all they did was call seller suppor, not actually appeal)
Outcome? Aka permanent ban?
Did you set up other accounts in the meantime (that’s a noooo nooooo btw)?
Please login first to submit.