facebook_pixel
Menu

I paid my 30 percent for raw materials and then my manufacturer said that it was done so I wired the remaining 70% after they got the money they are telling me they have to change the packaging we agreed upon. It has pictures of elephants which has nothin

0
0

I paid my 30 percent for raw materials and then my manufacturer said that it was done so I wired the remaining 70% after they got the money they are telling me they have to change the packaging we agreed upon. It has pictures of elephants which has nothing to do with my product or brand. Is there anything I can do about this?

  • You must to post comments
0
0

Did you find them on Alibaba? If so, you have couple ways to deal with this… If they are high ranked on alibaba then they value it so, you can tell them that unless you get what you guys agreed upon (or any other suitable option for you), you will contact alibaba and present your case there

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer

Please first to submit.