I want to do a bulk inventory file upload to change a detail on multiple items…however I cannot find where to download the file that already has my listing data so I can update it, only blank inventory files where you have to enter every detail in for your existing listings.
Anyone know where to find that file?
Go to Inventory > Inventory Reports and generate and download an active listing report. Directions that follow are for adding tax codes, but can be adjusted for other edits.
If you are using the Active Listings Report — generate one immediately sothat the quantities don’t get messed up.
1. Delete the following columns:
2. Rename the “seller-sku” column header to “sku.”
3. You may delete optional file columns but this is not required. See Inventory Loader Instructions for a list of required and optional columns.
Once you’ve modified your spreadsheet columns, use the appropriate fields to update your listing information.
You can add a column called product-tax-code to the end of the spreadsheet, and then populate it as needed.
After you finish populating the Template tab in the Product Template with your product data, you are ready to create the inventory file you will upload toAmazon.com using Seller Central.
1. Save your work as an Excel workbook one final time. We suggest creating a back-up copy and add a date to the file name to keep a history of your work if you want to refer to prior versions or in case there is an error in processing.
2. Make sure you are on the worksheet tab that contains your data.
3. On the File menu, click Save As.
The Save As dialogue box appears.
4. In the Save As Type list Text (Tab-delimited) (*.txt). Browse to where you would like to save the file, rename the file, and click Save.
5. You might see a warning that the selected file format (the tab-delimited file type) does not support workbooks containing multiple worksheets. Click Yes.
6. You might see a warning that your file contains features incompatible with the selected Text (Tab delimited) file format. Click Yes.
Make sure to note the file name and the location to which you’re saving it, as you’ll need to browse for it to make your upload.
Upload the new file — For the Active Listings Report, upload it as an “Inventory Loader” file. For the Inventory Report report, upload it as a “Price & Quantity” file. For more information, see Upload My Inventory File athttps://sellercentral.amazon.com/…/ref=ag_201576670….
Please login first to submit.