AS 30: Brian Burt aims for 1M+/Month Revenue Selling on Amazon Private Label
06 Jun 2016
In this action packed, golden nugget filled podcast/periscope with Brian Burt, who’s 35, he discusses numerous private label strategies within his businesses, his agency, brands and much more:
- How to leverage partners to build bigger businesses
- How to build multiple brands at the same time
- How to build your business with Amazon
- How to scaled down employees and scaled up operations
- How to treat your manufacturers
- How to expand marketing outside of Amazon
- How to leverage and automate Instagram
- How to gain key influencers around your business to explode it
- How to deliver value and why its more important
And much more
- Auto posting to Instagram
- Upselling via eCommerce channels versus Amazon, pros and cons
- BSR increases vs up-sell increases
- Virtual assistants and work flow optimization
- Building businesses and strategies for Amazon
- Conferences that are useful and sellers who go to them
- Negotiation hacks with manufacturers
- Manufacturer diversification and strategic dependence on none
- Manufacturer partnerships
You can watch the full interview, in HD format, in addition to unlocking the secrets in this episode as well as HUNDREDS of other epic Amazon secrets, live mastermind, with AmzSecrets VIP, and AmzSecrets Product Hunter.
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Want to Sell Amazon Business?
If you own an Amazon or e-Commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. We have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious, here is where you can sell Amazon business.