AS 21: How Harvey sells over 2 Million+ on Amazon yearly
25 Mar 2016
In this Episode of the AmzSecrets.com Podcast, my guest Harvey Spectre tells me how he does something that he loves – buying and selling on Amazon. We go deep into Harvey’s background, both before, now, and in the future. We learn who and how Harvey Spectre ticks.
Harvey Spectre is a true entrepreneur, born into the system, and kicked down the doors of regular 8-5 hours. He pushed out of his 110k a year job, and started selling on Amazon primarily in the shoes sector. That’s how big Amazon is. Shoes alone, 1 seller alone, pulling in 2 million dollars a year. How cool is that.
We talk all things in and outside Amazon, including entrepreneurship, selling retail arb, private label, self-development, and growing up in America.
There are definitely some golden nuggets to take out of this, especially if your debating quiting your job, getting a warehouse, deciding where to start on Amazon and more.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it can cost a lot to sell on Amazon?
- How to do retail arbitrage?
- When should you quit your job?
- How Harvey is making a killing on Amazon, selling 2 M+ a year?
- What does ASP stands for?
- Advantages to becoming social and interacting with entrepreneurs?
- Why masterminds help you improve on Amazon?
- Why is diversification of SKU’s is important?
- What are the differences between Private Label and Retail Arb
- Barcode placement secrets
- Potentially creating future brands
- How prep centers are essentialHow to contact Harvey:
Helpful links for kings:
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Facebook Group Community - Come join us. Contribute. No newb questions.
Suspended On Amazon - Sometimes kings get suspended. We've helped 100's get back. We offer a no-risk, money back guarantee and are available around the clock.