AS 21: How Harvey sells over 2 Million+ on Amazon yearly
25 Mar 2016
In this Episode of the AmzSecrets.com Podcast, my guest Harvey Spectre tells me how he does something that he loves – buying and selling on Amazon. We go deep into Harvey’s background, both before, now, and in the future. We learn who and how Harvey Spectre ticks.
Harvey Spectre is a true entrepreneur, born into the system, and kicked down the doors of regular 8-5 hours. He pushed out of his 110k a year job, and started selling on Amazon primarily in the shoes sector. That’s how big Amazon is. Shoes alone, 1 seller alone, pulling in 2 million dollars a year. How cool is that.
We talk all things in and outside Amazon, including entrepreneurship, selling retail arb, private label, self-development, and growing up in America.
There are definitely some golden nuggets to take out of this, especially if your debating quiting your job, getting a warehouse, deciding where to start on Amazon and more.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it can cost a lot to sell on Amazon?
- How to do retail arbitrage?
- When should you quit your job?
- How Harvey is making a killing on Amazon, selling 2 M+ a year?
- What does ASP stands for?
- Advantages to becoming social and interacting with entrepreneurs?
- Why masterminds help you improve on Amazon?
- Why is diversification of SKU’s is important?
- What are the differences between Private Label and Retail Arb
- Barcode placement secrets
- Potentially creating future brands
- How prep centers are essentialHow to contact Harvey:
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.