AS 41:John Lawson’s Strategies with 17+ Years among Amazon, Ebay, and e-Commerce
03 Aug 2016
Today on the show, we had John Lawson. He is the author of the Kickass social commerce for ePreneurs, He is CEO of 3rd Power Outlet, an online clothing retailer. He is the Chief Consultant at ColderICE Media, a digital marketing firm. He is a Social Commerce evangelist, traveling around the world to spread the “good word” about internet business to tens of thousands of avid fans in more than 2 dozen countries and teaching would be millionaires how to achieve their dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- Who is John Lawson, his story, lessons learned
- Marketing strategies with eBay, Amazon, and beyond
- How to build brand vs private label
- How John Lawson is expanding his empire
- How to create a premium brand vs. all the noise
- Best way to build email list
- PPC with FB, ADS, Youtube and more
- How he creates better landing pages
- Software he uses
- Discuss Trump’s brand
- Various email list strategies and which one works best
- How to nurture your audience
- How plan for 4th quarter, and what John does
- Why you should be passionate, and build the business for yourself
And lots more wisdom. A definite listen.
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Sell Your Amazon Business?
If you own an E-commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. I have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious selling your Amazon business and moving on to something new, then please send me a PM with some basic details about your business or please share this post with someone you think might be a great fit.