AS 51: Michael Delvin selling 6 figures on Amazon to being Aquired
06 Sep 2016
Michael Delvin came on the show today and shared his many years of experience in marketing to selling on Amazon and eventually being acquired.
What you’ll learn:
- How Michael is building 16 brands simultaneously
- How he takes $5000 and turns it into a 6 figure brand
- Requirements he sticks to when building a brand
- What categories not to go into
- Digital marketing techniques Michael does
- Advertising and marketing strategies
- Paid search, panda updates
- Social media marketing, paid search
- Blog posting, organic seo
- Why building relationships are the most important thing
- Make what sells
And much more
Show notes to come soon.
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Sell Your Amazon Business?
If you own an E-commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. I have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious selling your Amazon business and moving on to something new, then please send me a PM with some basic details about your business or please share this post with someone you think might be a great fit.