AS 22: How Brandon Makes 100k+ a Month Selling on Amazon
30 Mar 2016
This was a live interview periscope/podcast with Brandon who pulls over $100,000+/month selling private label on Amazon. Brandon is 31 years old, from Miami Florida, and in this interview we talk about:
Watch first 10 minutes:
Overview on this podcast interview
- How to sell on Amazon?
- Differences between Retail Arbitrage and Private Label
- PPC Strategies and Secrets?
- What tools to use on Amazon?
- Brand & Vision Strategies
- How to outsource better
- Ebay vs. Amazon, and how to use each one?
- Launching your first business
- All about Brandon
- Secrets to permissions on Amazon
- Potential problems with giving access to your Amazon Account
- Variation Secrets on Amazon
- How to use External Ads and PPC on Amazon and why
- Difference between high ASIN accounts and using fewer ASINs
You can unlock all our secrets including the live video interview in AmzSecrets VIP.
- Details specific secrets & analysis
- New Secrets added weekly
- Software hybrid platform
Duration: 1.06 hrs
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Want to Sell Amazon Business?
If you own an Amazon or e-Commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. We have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious, here is where you can sell Amazon business.