AS 24: How Brady pulls in 30,000/month selling Private Label in Canada, USA, and U.K
19 Apr 2016
It’s raining golden nuggets. Today we have Brady who resides in Canada, and sells in the U.S, Canada, and U.K Amazon markets, as well as other platforms. Brady earns over $30,000 a month with 10 different SKU’s, and on top of that he’s 23 years old!
What you’ll learn from Brady selling Private Label on Amazon:
- How to sell Private label products
- How to sell in Canada, USA, and U.K Markets
- Brady’s vision and execution in Canadian marketplaces and abroad.
- Amazon Grey-hat and white-hat secrets
- Over 19 Amazon Selling Secrets, all revealed in this podcast
- Brady’s first periscope
Some lessons learned in this podcast/periscope:
- How to treat manufacturers, and why it’s important
- Mistakes Brady made selling private label and how to avoid them
- Seller feedback tricks and strategies
- Product Review tricks
- Private label secrets, strategies, and insights
- Advanced strategies in selling abroad
- Insights on selling on Amazon including how fast to respond to customer feedback
- Fulfillment secrets
Watch video format, Get the entire analysis of secrets, plus HUNDREDS more in AmzSecrets VIP, the social network for Advanced Amazon Sellers, that will 2x-20x your business, and enhance relationships with other sellers, manufacturers, and wholesalers.
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Want to Sell Amazon Business?
If you own an Amazon or e-Commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. We have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious, here is where you can sell Amazon business.