AS 39: Cynthia Stine is the Queen of Amazon Seller Anti-Suspension
27 Jul 2016
Cythia Stine came on the podcast today, and shared tons of golden nuggets on anti-suspension, scaling your Amazon business, pitfalls of Amazon, and many epic topics. Cynthia Stine is a consultant, Amazon seller and author of the award-winning book “Suspension Prevention: Get Reinstated and Protect Your Amazon Seller Account.” She helps sellers clean up their accounts and avoid problems with Amazon.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to scale your Amazon business up like Cynthia to 19+ VA’s
- How Cynthia scaled her business up in the Philippines
- How to build better, more effective teams
- Techniques to scale your business, software Cynthia uses
- How to stay in the white-hat side of Amazon private label, retail arbitrage, and wholesaling
- Case studies of what not to do, and how to get out of those sticky areas
- How to improve seller feedback
- Seeing past physical metrics, and understanding where the hidden metrics are on selling on Amazon
- How to improve listing quality
- What things are allowed, and not allowed in product photos
- Safety and Health issues covered
- How Cynthia began in the space of Anti-Suspension and grew it to become a high demand segment
- Improve your selling metrics, warehouse teams
And much more!
Transcript coming soon!
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Want to Sell Amazon Business?
If you own an Amazon or e-Commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. We have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious, here is where you can sell Amazon business.