AS 53: How to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores with Tim Bush
08 Sep 2016
Timothy Bush came on the show today and shared a ton of epic golden nuggets on how to get into Costco, Walmart, and retail stores. Tim Bush is the owner of TLB Consulting, a company that specializes in helping small to medium sized companies break into big box retail.
What we talked about:
- How to get into costco
- Tim’s journey, starting his own businesses
- Strategies on how to get into Costco
- Strategies on how to get into Walmart
- Sales divisions for small to medium small businesses
- Types of products that get into big retail, how your product fits in with the store fit
- How to price your products for big retail
- What to do at tradeshows?
- Best ways to collect tradeshow information
- Strategies for tradeshows
- How long it will take to get into big retail
- Thoughts on the retail sector, dying or growing?
- How you can grow your brand in retail
- How to followup in tradeshows
- Tactics for tradeshows
- Pricing your products correctly for big retail
- Always quoting tripple net
- What is tripple net
- Logisitics of retail, costco
- Recommendations for your brand
- When to start the process of going into retail
And much more!
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.
Want to Sell Amazon Business?
If you own an Amazon or e-Commerce business with annual sales of at least $1M+ and you're open to a serious conversation about selling please read on. We have clients with funds between $2M - $20M who are ready to buy low maintenance Ecom businesses doing at least $1M+ in annual sales (with no upper limit) with a profit margin of 20% or higher. The business can utilize Amazon FBA and or Shopify and must own its own website and customer database.
This business will have a basic team of VA's in place or someone who can do most of the grunt work and it will also have sufficient evidence of scope of scale, without the new owner being handcuffed to their desk! If you or someone you know has a healthy Ecom business that meets these basic criteria and you are serious, here is where you can sell Amazon business.