We have asked seller support many times, and have done lots of research about obtaining an account manager assigned by Amazon, and have found mixed answers. We have read that it is an invite only program, but the requirements are not clear. We have also heard that you have to apply for it, which we have done. We have also heard that it is only for new sellers, and if you are not a new seller, that you are not eligible.
Do any of you sellers have an account manager assigned to you? If so, how did you get one? Have they told you the requirements? (Amount of money made, products sold, ect.)
new update we have a phone number to seller performance now!
This is just awesome!
I am XXXXXXXXX from Amazon Premium Performance Support Team. Thank you for opting into our Premium Performance Support Program.
• We will be assisting you with performance-related issues, as well as counterfeit/policy questions
• We will work to proactively alert you of trending issues that may result in enforcement, or a negative impact to your business
• We will attempt to contact you via phone prior to enforcement actions being taken against your account
• We will help you put together plans of action
You can reach us by email at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@amazon.com 7 days a week.
You will also be able to contact us on Tuesday & Thursdays from 9:00am-12:00pm PST via phone. To make a call, please follow the directions included below for your reference:
1) Login onto to Seller Central
2) Click on “Help” which is on the top right hand side of the page.
3) Click on “Click Contact Us” which is located at the bottom of the form.
4) On the “Contact Us” form, click on “Selling on Amazon” then click on “Performance Support”
5) You should see an “Email” and “Phone” column.
6) Put your phone number in and press “Call me now”
We look forward to working with you.
Premium Performance Support Team.
As far as I know nobody has an “Account Manager”
New sellers that had been invited by Amazon to open an account on Amazon have have a person help them get up and running but that person soon disappears after they have their account going.
Yes they do have dedicated Managers. With my previous company, I had an FBA/Vendor Rep and an FBM Rep, we also sold a great deal to Amazon 2+ million in inventory and we had been invited to join, they even came down to visit us on several occasions.
Best bet is to find the buyer for the division you sell in and contact them.
I think it was because we went to vendor, you can have all 3 accounts however, but the Vendor side does open up some issues – good and bad. Unless you are really moving some numbers I don’t see them giving up resources for a manager for FBA. IMO.
Edit- and to be honest the manager is not so much about helping you as they are about price negotiations and such.
Please login first to submit.