Any updates to the AMZ secrets tools based on Amazon announcement…..
The limits have been shown to improve the quality of search results. It applies to newly registered and existing ASINs.
- Keep content within the prescribed length limit (less than 250, 200 for India, 500 for Japan):
- Length limit applies to total content in all generic keyword fields (a max. of 5 attributes).
- Whole entry will be rejected upon exceeding limit.
- Number of bytes equals number of characters for alphanumeric characters (e.g. a-z, 0-9) while other characters can be 2 bytes or more. Examples include ä (2 bytes), £ (2 bytes), € (3 bytes) or ❤ (3 bytes).
- Spaces and punctuation (“;” “,”, “.”) do not contribute to the length limit, but words should be space-separated. Punctuation between words is unnecessary.
- Optimising keyword content for search discoverability:
- Do not include keywords that are not descriptive of the product.
- Do not include brand names (even your own) or other product identifiers.
- Do not duplicate content present in other attributes, such as title and bullet points.
- No need to repeat keywords; once is enough.
- Use keywords that are synonyms, hypernyms or spelling variations of content in visible attributes (e.g. if product title is ‘whiskey’, use ‘whisky’ in generic keywords).
- You must login to post comments