Menu

Does anyone know what the Paypal processing fee percentage is for China. Due to a mistake during the quoting process after I had sent my 30% down payment, I want to insist on paying for the remaining 70% via Paypal and will offer to split the processing f

0
0

Does anyone know what the Paypal processing fee percentage is for China. Due to a mistake during the quoting process after I had sent my 30% down payment, I want to insist on paying for the remaining 70% via Paypal and will offer to split the processing fee with the supplier.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 0 results
Your Answer

Please first to submit.