I want to ship my books into Amazon FBA UK. I can source alot of books cheeap. I am struggeling to get them into Amazon.
I have limited time so I want to make my preparation process as smooth as possible. That will be to buy the tools and equipment I need from amazon.co.uk (I don’t have time to shop for them)
I will ship boxes of 15kg with books. Can you recommend what I can buy from Amazon.co.uk from the below list:
3. Printers (labels for the books and boxes).
5. Paper to print labels on.
6. Stuff to clean and prep the books with.
7. Anything else I didn’t mention.
Have a good day and week ahead!
1. A scanner is probably not necessary – why do you need one?
2. If you really don’t want to find some free boxes from somewhere – http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moving-Storage-Cartons-Single-Cardboard/dp/B00CRZ5RCM. I’ve found this is the perfect size. The same company sells on eBay at a slightly cheaper price though.
3. I use this – http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FEDTMIO. It’s perfect and I buy non-genuine toner on eBay. It comes with enough toner for 500 pages.
4. Scotch 3M Parcel Tape every time. eBay is cheaper (about £1 a roll is what you’re looking for). It’s 48mmx66m
5. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004KHMY5S – 5p a sheet.
6. No idea.
7. Possibly bubble wrap for packing boxes and wrapping books if you need to. Again, eBay is cheaper.
8. A tape gun dispenser. Once you get used to it it’s so much faster to pack boxes. This one is decent enough: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008B7XGRS
9. Normal sticky tape for sticking down UPS labels onto your box etc: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0017KMHJY
We reuse old boxes plus buy some in wholesale – far cheaper than buying retail.
Rajapack do some decent boxes though lightning are cheaper.
Just be aware if sending multiple boxes, amazon do have a limit after which they expect the boxes to be on a pallet. A couple of large boxes may be fine per day, a dozen large boxes and they do have the capacity to return them.
Please login first to submit.