I really want to get started on my Amazon FBA private labelling journey but I’m apprehensive as I’m a non-US seller. Anyone here successful with this from outside the US who can tell me about their journey and the difference/difficulties (or NOT) that they found compared to US students…
My particular points of interests are:
– I assume I will have to get an inspection done while the product is in the factory before its shipped out as im not going to get it sent to my house before sending it to the FBA warehouse
– Did you need to open a US Bank account to sell in Amazon in the US (thats where I want to focus on)
– Did you open a business account in your home country before you started selling?
– And, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO DO DIFFERENTLY from US sellers would be great for me to hear.
Thank you All!!
- You must login to post comments