Some of you are already following along with the issue we’re having with PPC but just quickly here’s a recap.
We cannot use PPC as our product is not eligible for the Buy Box. To date no one has been able to address WHY we’re not eligible and based on Amazon’s own criteria we qualify.
Seller Support has responded with the indicators as being:
– Seller Performance Metrics – Our metrics are all positive. 100% Perfect Order Rate. 0% Order Defect, Cancellation, and Late Shipment Rates.
– Status as a Professional Seller – We have a professional seller account in perfect health with 100% Positive Lifetime feedback on our Storefront.
– Customer shopping experience offered on an item, such as shipping options, availability, the buyer’s shipping address and price – Shipping Options are FBA only and availability is in stock more than 200 units. Price is 20% BELOW our RRP as offered in retail stores. As of the buyers shipping address, how and why would that effect my ownership of the Buy Box? Makes no sense.
– Time and experience on the Amazon selling platform – We’ve been selling on Amazon for 2 months with a 71% customer feedback rate ALL of which are positive. We have a 4.6 / 5.0 score. We started PPC day 1 and had the Buy Box 100% from day 1.
Seller Support then go on to say “The Buy Box is intended to feature offers from sellers with a professional selling plan who consistently provide high-quality products, timely order fulfilment, and excellent customer service.”
No one can demonstrate where we do not meet those requirements.
– Professional Selling Plan – Yes
– High Quality Products – Our customer reviews indicate our product is of an exceptionally high standard, something that we pride ourselves on
– Timely Order Fulfilment – Where 100% FBA so if the issue is there it is Amazon’s issue
– Excellent Customer Service – We respond within 24 hours (more commonly within the hour) to every customer enquiry and follow up each purchase via email to ensure our customers expectations are being met and to address any concerns
Now, we had the Buy Box 100% from product launch. It is now 0% with no other seller selling our product, (Our own product that we manufacture, distribute, and market) and with perfect metrics and account health.
This is both baffling and completely unacceptable.
How can it be that we do not hold the Buy Box?
If there is a KPI that we’re not meeting, how can no one tell me what it is?
Has anyone had any experience similar?
U just fixed it. I’ve asked repeatedly for an explanation and to date have only received the following: “Please note that we do not disclose specific targets needed to qualify for Buy Box eligible status. The engineers have advised that your account is now meeting criteria and the buy box is displaying on the product detail page. Again, I do apologize for any frustration over the buy box on this listing may have caused you and thank you for allowing me to assist you with this matter.”
Please login first to submit.