I wish I had done it more systematically to know the answer to that question. I didn’t change – the title, the bullets, the images, the backend search terms. I changed the category, the price, added ppc campaigns (phrase, exact etc. Only had Auto running earlier -might have affected my conversions) and bids. My changes were not spaced out well, and hence this mess. I did change the category back today, and its been slightly better. I have been selling for exactly 2 months now, last 3 days were my first ever negative Net Profit days. I was actually attempting to optimise and reduce my ACOS – I really hope I start getting the few sales (10-12) I was getting till a few days ago.
Please login first to submit.