AS 26: Peter Zapf makes sourcing from China much easier for Amazon Private Label and Wholesale
03 May 2016
Peter Zapf is the Chief Information Officer of Global Sources, a company with over 2000 employees that holds fairs throughout China connecting sellers in retail, eCommerce with manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers.
What you’ll learn from Brady selling Private Label on Amazon:
- How to sell Private label products
- How to source products from Global Sourcing fairs
- What to do and what not to do when sourcing private label
- Amazon best practices for selling on Amazon
- Which products sell best, generally speaking
- IOT devices and how fast their selling
- How China Private Labeler’s are kicking ass and the dangers they pose
- Discussions on Product Quality and Manufacturer Origins
- Who visits China fairs
- Peter’s first periscope
Some lessons learned in this podcast/periscope:
- Western sellers vs China PL sellers
- Product selection
- How to package your product using 3rd party assembly lines, in China
- Standardization of pre-shipments and assembly
- Expert tools most people don’t talk about
AmzSecrets Social Network of Sellers
You can watch the full interview, in HD format, in addition to unlocking the secrets in this episode as well as HUNDREDS of other epic Amazon secrets, live mastermind, with AmzSecrets VIP.
Brandon’s contact info for consulting:
Are you a successful seller? Get in touch!
Popular: The masterlist of resources we use and recommend.
We are the fastest growing Amazon FBA Podcast with over 150,000 Amazon sellers tuning in. See why this is the best Amazon Podcast.
Amazon Seller Tools for ourselves, and for you, which we use to supercharge our Amazon listings and build epic kindoms. Comes with a 7 day trial.